Friday, April 17, 2009

The "write" of passage

This is what happens when your three year old is learning to write her name...

In the last 48 hours, I have found her name here:





and here:








and here:

{her bedroom wall}





and here:

{Her sister's sign for selling Freezee pops at our garage sale}




And apparently, she tried to write it here:


Of course we had a little talk, but it doesn't help that I've been taking pictures of "where she shouldn't be writing!" ;)

P.S. Since she is exceptionally bright and has created her own font, you may not be aware that she was writing E-L-L-I-E.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Ellie can write her name anywhere she wants to at Grammy & Grampy's house...gotta love it!

Amber said...

I can respect a girl who needs to express herself with words! Go Ellie-kins! (well, maybe not so much on your bedroom wall...)

Holly said...

LOL! Looks like someone has worked out how to write their name! :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Your blog is so pretty. This is my first visit and I will be back to read more...Hope you will visit me..I am a new blogger and have lots to learn.

Dee said...

I like the E-L-L-I-E font and I'm super impressed! How three is she? (meaning when's her b-day?) I know your concern about going behind your kids with a camera -I do the same thing. Now, my kids do things and say, "Mommy, take a picture of me doing this!" :)

Amanda May said...

She is ADORABLE!!!!!

Tammi said...

You guys crack me up! She will be four on her "bellebirthday" which is May 28. That is not a typo. She is the hugest "Belle" fan and wants a Belle theme for her bday. So she dubbed it her "bellebirthday."