Today is Elliana's 4th birthday. It's hard to believe our baby is four! She is so full of a love for life. We often say that Ellie is our "little firecracker and that we went out with a bang!"Here are just a few of the reasons we love her so. I hope you can capture a glimpse of her personality.











Happy Birthday Ellie~bean!!! We love you farther than the moon...

P.S. The little Belle cake is from the bakery at Walmart. It was only $5.88! You can get Belle, Cinderella, or Sleeping Beauty {and a couple options for boys too~ but I can't remember what}. They are really cute! I just made a 13x9 cake to feed everyone else!

4 comments:
Wow Tammy,
You take amazing photographs!
Tell Ellie happy birthday for us!
Thanks Hannah. I'll tell her Happy Bday from you...you know Ellie; she loves the attention ;)
oh yeah, can't leave out the "lellow" boots! Man, I love that girl.
what beautiful pictures. i love how you capture your kids on film. they are truly treasures all their own. Enjoy your firecracker!
Post a Comment