Up until now, this little blog of mine has just been sitting quietly in my little corner of the world. For some odd reason that I can not figure out, I have been getting a ton of traffic. It's like I'm having a party and didn't know it. And that's a bummer because I could have had some Spam sandwiches ready for you. Have you ever had them? Well, don't. Digressing. Anyway... Can someone help me out and let me know how you found me? Somebody? Anybody out there?? Bueller, Bueller...
I wish I would've known you were coming, because I would've written something funny. Really funny. Seriously, I would have. Cuz' I'm brilliant that way. Please say Hi!
42 comments:
I've had those Spam sandwiches...I'm with you on not trying them. I agree, you are brilliant, I mean, you're my friend and all... :)
I check in whenever you update! :) I have your site linked to mine so it pops up a notice that you've updated! :)
thanks you two~ but apparantly I must be getting linked from somewhere, just wondering where or why because I haven't been active in the blog communinty lately...still trying to figure out the mystery!
Sometimes I start on my page and begin clicking the "Next Blog" button to see where I go. Ended up here today. God bless you.
I just stumbled upon your blog via "next blog." Glad I did!
"next blog" for me too!! BEAUTIFUL pics!!! Congrats, keep up the great work...!!
Val in Ohio
Tammi///
Hi
was passing by....
tc
keep smiling...
spread joy
love
chandra
chandrasart.blogspot.com
I found you today, by just clicking on next blog...I am trying to find new blogging friends, b/c I am really liking this blogging world..I am brand new! :)
I also found you by clicking "Next Blog" I'm new to blogging and I'm having fun reading other people's blog. Maybe they will inspire me to write something for my blog. Anyway, just stopped to say Hi. Oh, and about that SPAM, my husband seems to think it's good, but me...well my Mom used to feed it to us when we were kids and there's no way I'm going to voluntarily eat it again. :)
Gosh, now I wish I could say something incredibly profound like I typed in "awesome spam sandwiches" into a search engine and there you were. Sadly, nothing as imaginative as that led me to this particular spontaneous cyber-party.
I too, lacking in ceativity, sat and clicked the "next blog" icon during one of my many bouts of procrastination. Being equally new to the blogosphere, it was a joy to receive the offer of sandwiches even if you didn't have time to make them.
I'll bring tuna and cucumber next time for the spam haters? :)
Hello! I found you through the "Next Blog" link on the Blogger Navigation Bar... I will definitely be coming back to keep up, I read a few and I like your style =D I'm new 'round these parts, just started a bloggity of my own. (rippednylon.blogspot.com) I know, it's totally unrelated and unrefined, but I'm going to keep going =]
I absolutely L-O-V-E Spam sandwiches, and if there are any I will surely take one, please.....Fried spam, on some nice thick bread. Thank you very much.
yamy yamy..Spam sandwiches, another junk food
Hello. I am new follower to your blog. I have recently started my own new blog and would love to have you check it out and let me know what you think.
Please check me out at
http://who-are-we-2010.blogspot.com/
I want to inspire others to think independently and freely. I welcome comments that you might have and would love for you to share your thoughts with me. I believe fully in freedom of speech so please do not hesitate to tell me if you do not agree with me.
I love visting your blog! Hi!
I found you today by just clicking "next blog" =)
Finally..... i found you... hehe:) via "next blog"... God bless you :)
I did the "next blog" thing, too. Waiting for new posts. :0)
I did it with the "next blog" too~!
I've been on this site a long time but I stop blogging back in 2006. Today I sign on considering the thought of writing something, but decided to view some of the blogs of other memember when I came acroos your page. I love the way you have things set up, mayb one of these days I can start writing again, or at least start documenting the things that are trapped in my head. Enjoy the rest of your sunday.
Seems like I'm not the only one who got here via "Next Blog!"
That's a good sign - you wouldn't even be queued (strange word) up for "Next Blog" unless Blogger felt your blog was worth putting in the rotation. Congrats!
Hey, I just ran across your blog by clicking "Next Blog". I really like what I've seen so far!
I found you via "next blog" button as well.
Good job Done.
Work From Home India
Yep..."Next Blog" here as well!
I wish I ALSO had something witty to say, but as Mia just took the words right out of my mouth, I also clicked next blog!
laci
I just want you to know I laughed at the "Beuller, Beuller" reference....I used that once and got nothing but crickets! I was bummed!
SAme..found you by clicking next blog...that's how I get creative ideas..on what other people post..but you can protect your blog...just log in to blogspot and and go to permissions ...you can secure your site if you don't want to be "searchable"
Hi from Portland Oregon! Just stumbled on this by hitting the "next blog" key on blogger, and here I am.
Love to happen upon other blogs and other lives....
Cheers to you!
Thanks for your share! I like it very much! Nike Air RiftBeautiful children,a happy family. cheap cell phones wholesale enjoy a high quality of life,you are welcomed to the following worlds: jeans dieselThanks for your share! I like it very much! Beautiful children,a happy family.Thanks for your share! I like it very much!
next blog for me too.
"next blog" !! :-) Liked your blog...keep going ! Was curious because I too lived in Russia before..and very recently had concerns about "auto-immune" disease??! Still have very little info and the doctor couldnt really anwer me..? Do you have more info?
I don't understand every word which is written, cause my English isn't good enough... Only school English... I know the grammar, but not all the words...
Belle photo de la famille !
I clicked the Next Blog button and came up on your page. I am from Moscow, Russia and I wanted to stop by and say hi. Your photography is beautiful!
Me too, I was reading a blog about pediatric walkers for kids and clicked the next blog buttone and your came up. Pam in China
http://www.swallowsnestzz.org
Stumbled upon you via "next blog" as well. Good stuff!
-Allie in New Hampshire
Your blog is SUPER cute! I am a new blogger ... flip'n past new blogs to see if I am blogging "right"
Feel free to stop by my page too, if you'd like.
I only have one follower. Boo-hoo. -lol
Hi. Got here via "next blog". Cheers NWM
"Next Blog" Seriously, handy feature. Also, I notice that you have many blogs that start with a note about how you haven't been blogging. Reminds me of my dad when he holds a bud light can to his lips and claims he's "not much of a drinker." Shenanigans!
Good read!
check out my blog sometime, I'm new to blogging and I am interested in starting a movement to "Inspire the World." I simply want to spread positivity, so on my page you will find daily inspiration and quotes or whatever message it is that God lays upon my heart that day. BE Blessed:)
celinazmynd.blogspot.com/
Hello! I clicked 'Next Blog' at the top of the page and eventually got to yours. Not all are worth reading, believe me, but yours is nice! x
just stoppin by to say whats up
- a brother in the Lord
fragranceplace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment