Thursday, December 4, 2008

A blog...finally!

Well, here I am. Finally entering into the blog world. Kinda scary. Kinda fun. I look forward to making new friends and renewing old ones. I guess that means I need to let my friends and family know that I'm here...

5 comments:

Sue said...

Tammi, We love your blog! And we think you should share with everyone about each child & how they followed your directions for the picture...especially the child on the right!
Love, 2 of your admirers....Dad & Mom

Tammi said...

Thanks Mom and Dad! That story will be in an upcoming post.

Jamie said...

Love your blog and look forward to more. That is an awesome picture at the top - WOW! Love it and love you!

Robin Whitted said...

Impressive layout!!!! This will be a great way to keep up with your fam! Matthew is sitting next to me and couldn't believe how tall Ethan is! I love the picture @ the top! Really cute! Hopefully, we'll see you next week! :)

The Mavins said...

Looks great! I told you you were good with photography.--Everyone loves your photo!!!!You are an awesome sister! Love ya!