Okay, so I couldn't resist. After mentioning this song in my last post, I had to google it. Look what I found! Does anyone remember this? It's pretty goofy, but the point is made.
If you were a fan of Amy Grant's in the early days, you've got to watch. Even if you weren't, the outfits and choreography are too funny. Be sure to check out the guy on the right of the screen. One word. Hair.
If you look closely, there's another celeb singer in the beginning and he shows up again at about the 3 minutes 8 seconds mark. I'm scared to think he may be wearing yellow pants. Yellow. We'll just hope it's the lighting. Can you tell who it is?
I find the audience response at the end a bit scary... ( Although, I shouldn't talk- if this was a video of the "Friends Tour" it could have been me). Yikes.
Let's all be thankful that Christian music has come a long, long way!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Fat Baby... I had to do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
There. Are. No. Words. I can't even begin to decide what's more disturbing -- the choreography (jazz hands, everybody!), MWS's yellow pants, or that guy singing next to Amy--thanks for the walk down Christian-music-memory-lane :)
Post a Comment