The whole evening was just wrapped in light and peace amongst such darkness and chaos. I do not have time to write more, but just wanted to say that God worked through your prayers. You all are just as much a part of this trip as I am being here. Pray with me as I continue to process through all I've experienced. Pray that God would continue to break my heart.
Also, pray pray pray for the banquet on Thursday night.
P.S. I'll be updating the other blog today too.

1 comment:
Tammi, I am so excited about God's hand in all of the trip planning and events...The Lord woke me Tuesday morning at 4:30am and again at 5:30am. for a short while, I was confused BUT He got the message through to me that is was 12 hrs later in Thailand, you were headed out, and I needed to stay awake and pray :)
Post a Comment