1. How many people are going on this trip?
There are 30 other women who I will be experiencing this trip with. They are from all over the US and even one from Canada!
2. Do you know any of the women that are going on the trip?
No. I have interacted with some of the staff that are going, but don't know any of the others. We did have an all day training event where I was able to meet half of the team.
3. Is this trip through your church?
No. This trip is through Women At Risk, Int. (WAR, Int'l). It was open for anyone to apply. They are a growing organization in Grand Rapids, Mi. Another trip like this will take place next year- so maybe one of you will be going on that one??!!!
***I am humbled that I will be going on the Russian outreach during this trip. I will be posting more details about that this week, and friends I will need your prayers especially for that night.

No comments:
Post a Comment