Saturday, February 14, 2009

Was it you?

At around 3-4 am Sat. morning, I was laying in bed and suddenly felt extremely nauseous. I felt like I was going to need a bowl. I started praying, and asked God to prompt people to pray for me. I kept praying and about an hour later, I was completely fine!! So, if you prayed for me around that time, please let me know, and THANK YOU!! (That would be 3-4 pm Friday- Mi. time- sorry- can't help you out if you're in another state :) )


2 comments:

The Mavins said...

Hey Tam, I have been praying for you. I was praying for you at 2pm. Maybe God prompted me even before you were sick ( you know God is not bound by time!) Can't wait to hear all that God is doing in and thru you. I love you!

Sue said...

Tam, Ellie and I were praying for you during our 4th game of BOZ just before Emma game home...a little before 3PM! Loved the funny airplane stories on the trip blog...Praying, Love, Mom