The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you refuse to take the turn ~ Anonymous
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Almost as cute as my kids!
My mom sent me this in an email this morning, and I had to post it. If you've already seen it, you know how adorable it us. This is definitely a day brightener! Aren't they just the cutest???
Thanks for taking the time to visit! If you're so inclined, I'd love to hear that you'd stopped by. My recent road has included living in Russia and then life with an autoimmune disease. I'll share some of what God's taught me through those experiences. I'd love it if you'd join me and share your journey too.
a girl trying to live life to it's fullest in obedience to what God calls me to do. My heart belongs to God, my man, kids, family, friends, and wounded women who have yet to realize their beauty and worth in Christ. Simple things make me smile...Target's Choxie brand dark chocolate, photography, cozy sweaters, Hallmark commercials, babies, sunsets, mountains, the ocean, vintage finds, shopping in quaint little downtowns, reading, and blasting my music!
3 comments:
O'h my goodness! I want one!!!! How cute! :) Aaron asked ,"which one is me momma?" Funny! :)
I love Aaron's comment! That is too funny!! Don't you love how kids think?
Oh soooooo cute!!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
I will be praying for sleep for you tonight...and you can pray for me!! :)
Post a Comment